Pulse Medical Algester offers a wide range of bulk billed medical services for all members of the family.
Serving the Algester, Calamvale & Sunnybank Hills communities, our team includes both male & female doctors, ready to help you back to health.
- All Family Medicine (Including Men’s & Women’s Health and Children’s health)
- Kids Health checks
- Childhood vaccinations & immunisations (Government & private)
- Women’s Health
- Vaccinations / Immunisations
- Allied Health Dietitian, exercise physiologist, etc
- Indigenous Health
- Medical Assessments (pre-employments, workplace, health assessments, etc)
- Workcover Consultations
- Sexual Health
- Chronic Disease Management (Asthma, diabetes, obesity, etc)
- Mental Health Care Planning (psychology & psychiatry)
- LGBTI Health
Skin Cancer Clinic
- Mole Checks
- Complete Skin Checks
- Surgical and Non-Surgical Procedures
Pathology & Radiology
- Complete diagnostic testing services offered on-site by Sullivan & Nicolaides (S&N) Pathology
In special circumstances our doctors can make a home visit. This will be at the doctor’s discretion and will be dependant upon the doctor’s availability and severity of the situation.
Our reception & clinical staff will always encourage you to visit our clinic as we are best equipped to treat you at the clinic as opposed to off-site where the doctors may not have all the equipment they require.