Dr Erin Batman is the newest addition to our team at Pulse Medical and brings with her a wealth of GP experience.
An avid traveller, having visited 77 countries, to date, including the USA, Canada & Central Asia, she is empathetic and has a patient-oriented approach to practising.
Born in Sydney, growing up here in Brisbane, Dr. Batman studied at The University of Queensland, graduating in 2010.
2011 to 2013 was spent working as a junior doctor at the Princess Alexandria Hospital, training in dermatology & paediatrics among others.
Dr. Batman completed her GP training on the Sunshine Coast, and has been working in Gympie since 2014.
Outside of work, her hobbies include cooking, touch football, paddleboarding and hosting sleepovers every weekend for her 8 nieces & nephews!
Dr Batman understands the importance of a team approach to the provision of medical services and will bring this energy to Pulse Medical.
- All aspects of general medicine emphasising the general or big picture importance of the GP role.
- Lifestyle/work balance initiatives, including the physical, emotional and psychological aspects of health maintenance.
- Elderly Health
- Child health – Immunisations
- Women’s Health – Breast Screening, pap smears, pregnancy planning & management, etc
- Men’s health – understanding the differing aspects of the early manhood, mid-life, and elderly male life journey.
- Diabetes/hypertension care.
- Skin checks and minor procedures.
- Travel medicine & vaccinations
- Sexual Health